Designed to support the health and function of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This formula addresses multiple factors that contribute to GI health including:
- Supports the integrity of the gastric lining by promoting the growth of gastric mucosal cells.
- Lecithin and astaxanthin have demonstrated protective effects on the gastric environment.
- Green tea and arabinogalactans may help promote the growth of healthy intestinalmicroflora .
- Arabinogalactans may help promote the production of beneficial short-chain fatty acids, an important fuel for intestinal cells.
- Plantain, to support the integrity of the gastric lining.
- Targeted antioxidants help protect the gastric mucosa.
- Key nutrients help to enhance GI immune system function.
Directions: Mix about one level tablespoon (7.5 g) in two to four ounces of juice or water once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||5.5 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||1.5 g||6%*|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||150 mg||250%|
|Calcium (as calcium ascorbate)||17 mg||2%|
|Arabinogalactans (from larch gum)||750 mg||**|
|Soy Lecithin||500 mg||**|
|Decaffeinated†† Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (75 mg) catechins and 40% (50 mg) epigallocatechingallate (EGCG)]||125 mg||**|
|Chinese Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Bark Powder||350 mg||**|
|Plantain (Musa paradisiaca) Fruit||1000 mg||**|
|Apple Fruit Powder||1000 mg||**|