Prenatal Packs 3.0
Prenatal Packs 3.0™ is ranked among the top prenatal vitamins in the world. It is recommended and fully endorsed by leading doctors and is designed to meet the higher nutritional needs of women who are preparing for pregnancy, pregnant, or nursing. It contains the most bioavailable and active forms of B-vitamins. This formula was formulated to reflect recent research by including key nutrients in forms that optimize absorption while being gentle to the digestive tract. Each convenient packet includes:
- Omega Royale DHA™, Vitamin D, and Choline – Adequate intakes during pregnancy are critically important for healthy fetal development, particularly for fetal brain and retina; neurocognitive and neuromotor functions; and neuronal growth.*
- Folate – For decades doctors and scientists have recognized that having enough folate is absolutely critical before and during pregnancy. It supports healthy development of the brain and spinal column. 5-MTHF† is the most biologically active form of folate, and data suggest that 5-MTHF supplementation increases plasma folate more effectively than folic acid.*
- B Vitamins – These critical vitamins work together to support cellular division, nerve, heart, and skin tissue along with healthy energy production and emotional health for both mom and baby.*
- Highly absorbable and Bioavailable, yet Gentle Minerals – Ferrochel® iron, DimaCal® calcium, and trace minerals provided as Albion® TRAACS® amino acid chelates promote optimal utilization while being gentle to the gastrointestinal tract.*
- Antioxidants and Other Nutrients – Pregnancy creates additional demands and stress upon mom's body. Generous levels of nutrients provide antioxidant activity and immune support to address these demands.*
Each packet contains: 5 multivitamin/mineral capsules and 1 Omega Royale DHA softgel.
Directions:Take contents of one packet daily, as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Other Ingredients: HPMC (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica, and medium-chain triglycerides.
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, and mixed natural tocopherols.
Contains: Fish (tuna, sardine, anchovy).
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid if allergic to any ingredient.
Vitamin A: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day.
Vitamin K: Consider total vitamin K intake (food and supplements) if you are taking blood-thinning medication.
Patent Info: DimaCal®, Ferrochel®, and TRAACS® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. Malates covered by U.S. Patent 6,706,904 and patents pending.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.